Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fab Five!

hi,

I've been seeing so many beautiful, fun, and interesting things this week that I just had to share a few of my very favourites (I could have shared one hundred!)



100% Mongolian cashmere infinity scarf - designed in Toronto
and ethically made in Mongolia. From Cloud Cashmere



Woven in Sweden from 100% New Zealand lamb's wool, these
throws look so cozy! From Terrain


I am obsessed with art prints from The Rifle Paper Co. This palette and
theme is perfect for the season. 


SWOON! I love these black leather booties from Kate Spade


Round ottomans are everywhere right now! Their pleasing lines really soften a space and work as additional seating OR as a surface for serving drinks!!! This Ikat beauty is from One King's Lane.






Well, there you have it. My fab five for the first week of Autumn. What's caught your eye recently? Post a comment on the blog - I'd love to know!!! 

xo Kerry 







No comments:

Post a Comment